One of our favorite stores; La Bratique is now hiring for a Full Time Assistant Store Manager/Bra Fitter for their New Store Braboleta on 50th and France! Below is a job description and details. Good luck!
Braboleta, a new concept bra fitting store located at 50th and France in Edina is looking for an Assistant Store Manager dedicated to making every young woman feel confident in her own body. If you are a high energy leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, self-confidence, a flair for merchandising, are reliable & organized and want to make a difference in how a girl views her world, please apply. Braboleta’s vision is to become the national resource, partner & destination for girls and their mothers to learn about their changing bodies, how to care for it and offer tips to gracefully bloom into their full potential. We are looking for a positive role model.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Saturday, 11-7pm, with some flexibility in schedule.
The assistant store manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth and successful operation of the entire store; with a primary emphasis on bra fittings, merchandising and social media marketing.
· Act as the lead bra fit specialist and teach on-going fit technique to other staff members to ensure proper fit is carefully selected for each customer.
· Provide direction to sales associates & bra fit specialists to ensure smooth operation of the store.
· Motivate & educate staff to be knowledgeable on products, store marketing strategy and event details.
∙ Assist in training staff in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance.
∙ Assist in the development of associates sales techniques to maximize sales and cross sales.
∙ Responsible for opening and closing the store.
· Provide feedback and suggestions to owner
· Provide excellent and friendly customer service to all guests. Make customers feel at ease & confident by educating them on their changing bodies, and creating a positive body image.
· Encourage clientele to be self-empowered.
· Ring up and wrap in-store purchases and process returns.
· Process special orders, transfers, and holds.
∙ Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly & effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
· Answer phone calls and schedule fitting appointments.
· Work with store manager to plan and execute sales, special events and store marketing strategy.
· Market events, sales, health education & girl empowerment via Facebook, Twitter and in-store displays.
· Facilitate and educate groups as presenter during in-house seminars.
· Assist with inventory selection & buying
· Build inventory into POS system.
· Plan window/display themes and change displays monthly
· Pull down and re-stock merchandise
· Maintain optimal inventory levels
· Receive new merchandise and organize backstock
· Process defective items
· Help minimize shrinkage
General store duties:
· Keep bags, gift boxing, and office supplies stocked
· Dust, sweep, and vacuum sales floor
· Take out cardboard and garbage
· Additional duties as requested
∙ 1 – 2 years of Assistant Management or Team Lead Experience.
∙ Experience creating and executing store & window merchandising displays.
∙ Current on Twitter and Social Media use.
∙ Strong sales experience with a record of meeting sales goals.
· High energy, detail-oriented, pro-active, hard-working, enthusiastic, reliable team player.
∙ Bra fitting experience a bonus, but not required.
∙ Capable to stand and walk during scheduled hours.
· Capable of lifting shipments & moving store fixtures weighing up to 40 lbs.
· Good computer skills: Word, Excel, POS system
∙ Excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal.
You can contact Tracy or Jackie at:
Phone: (612) 325-6620
Address: 5007 France Avenue S
Suite 1 (2nd floor)