The romancing day of Valentine’s Day is nearly upon us, and you have roughly two weeks or so to get some ideas under your belt and ensure that you are ready for this special day. If you happen to be in a relationship, I am sure that there have been some classic Valentine’s Day gifts that you have been considering. But it doesn’t hurt to think outside of the box every once in a while, either. So with that in mind, I have a few more Valentine’s Day gift ideas for you that stray a little bit away from the cliché. All so that you can change things up if you so desire.
- Romantic escape: Think about the last time that you got away from it all. It doesn’t have to be very expensive. Even getting a nice hotel room a few cities away can allow you to get some one-on-one time in and change up the pace a tad bit.
- Get her a girl’s day at the spa. I don’t think that any woman would be disappointed by a spa day. You can easily find some great packages around this time of the year as well. A massage, a facial and a body wrap would make her feel oh’ so loved.
- His and her engraved bracelets. What a way for you to really show that your relationship is that special and meaningful to you. You can find some great deals on jewelry this time of the year, and you can also have it engraved with both of your initials and something romantic and sweet.
- Lingerie will make her smile and reward you as well. Girls love getting lingerie. Just make sure that you know what her sizes are before splurging, and make sure to get a gift receipt in case she needs to make any exchanges.
- Couple’s massage. Treat both of you to an intimate and very relaxing couple’s massage. You can find some great package deals on these, and they usually offer an hour of pampering for the both of you, generally in the same room with two massage therapists.