For most of 2010, we’ve been selling ink: ballpoint and rollerball refills for every pen we’ve ever sold, plus beautiful bottled inks from Pilot/Iroshizuku, Noodler’s, and Private Reserve. Fine and good! Everybody needs ink!
There’s just one problem: refills make awful gifts.
For the holiday season, we’ve decided to re-stock a few of our “greatest hits”–the coolest, most gift-worthy pens we’ve carried during our four years in business. The first of these is the Chromatic Speed by Libelle.
The Chromatic Speed is a pen that lives up to its name–this machine is as sleek and sexy as a racecar, and just as fun to drive. (Okay, maybe not quite as fun. But it’s cheaper to insure.) We have the following colors available:
- Yellow (with black mesh, clip, and trim)
- Black (with black mesh, clip, and trim)
- Black (with silver mesh, clip, and trim)
- Red (with black mesh, clip, and trim)
- Navy Blue (with silver mesh, clip, and trim)
- Brushed Chrome (with chrome mesh, clip, and trim)
- Brushed Chrome (with gold mesh, clip, and trim)
Prices are as follows:
- Chromatic Speed: $65.00
- Chromatic Speed with gel/rollerball refill: $70.00
Make sure to watch your email over the next few weeks, when we’ll be announcing which pens made it into the mix for Ink’s Greatest Hits Volumes Two & Three.
As always, I’ll be in the store most days from 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm, but it’s a good idea to call ahead to make sure I’m around before you come to pick up your Chromatic Speed.
Ink | IDS Center | 80 South Eighth Street
Minneapolis | 612.455.2600