Well, the concert season is winding down. The days at the beach are becoming shorter and less frequent. There are not as many outdoor festivals and events being held. For some, fall is the downward slide into boredom and work. For others, it just means finding different things to do than what they enjoyed during the summer months.
While IAmMoody and Richard Moody always has things going through out the year to keep you entertained, here are some other ideas that can help. After all, why should fall mean a lack of activity and fun? Get out and enjoy this brilliantly colored season!
- Hit up the 2011 Minnesota Renaissance Festival- This festival goes on from August 20th to October 2nd every weekend. This is a great time of year to check out such a fair. From past experience, corsets are hot and heavy, however during this time of year they are far more comfortable. Enjoy the good food, fun shows and awesome costumes.
- Ever smell an amazing apple pie? Want your house to smell that warm? Well, bake a pie from any number of the orchards that surround the area. Check out these orchards. Often they even have fun activities going on during the fall months.
- Check out the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden- The scenery is amazing. There are tons of sculptures, moving and stationary, as well as beautiful scenery. Fall mixes the beauty of these sculptures with the colors of the trees and brilliant landscapes!
- Mill City Museum has a wide range of history- This is one of the top rated museums around. This museum has a lot going on within its walls, show cases the natural history of life, as well as art works. Check out the tower tour if possible when visiting.
- Take a horse drawn carriage ride with the Hitching Company. This company provides carriage rides of downtown Minneapolis. There are even cultural and historical narratives if one wants to listen while enjoying the sights and sounds from a different angle of life.
Enjoy this season for all that it is worth. After all, there is no need to be bored when there is so much to do! The bright colors and cooler days of autumn make this one of the best seasons of the year. Get out and do something!