So you want your nails to look healthy, sexy, and vibrant and to be strong and not have those nasty white spots – which is caused by zinc deficiency – huh? Well the good news is that there are some really simple tricks and healthy nail tips that you can easily incorporate into your daily regiment that can allow for you to more easily enjoy the nails that you so desire. Alongside of taking care of your nails the best that you can, there are some easy ways to keep them looking gorgeous. Our nails are a very noticeable external amenity. So do them justice and take good care of them with these simple healthy nail tips.
- Hydrate your nails every evening. That’s right! Nails need some hydrating in order to look their best. An easy way to accomplish this is to massage small amounts of petroleum jelly or castor oil into the cuticles before you go to bed each night.
- Eat more eggs and drink more milk. A glass of milk and a hard boiled egg once per day will allow for your body to absorb more zinc. This helps keep your nails strong and healthy, and allows for you to avoid those white spots, which are usually attributed to a zinc deficiency.
- Vitamin B and biotin for healthy, super strong nails. Some recent studies suggest that persons who consume biotin and vitamin B have nails that are as much as 50% stronger than persons who don’t.
- Toss out polish removers that contain acetone or formaldehyde, which can cause some serious damage to your nails. Instead, use a milder remover that contains acetate.
- Always wear strong rubber gloves when cleaning. Those industrial-grade cleaners can wreak havoc on your delicate nails.