With the onset of the New Year arrives our New Year’s Resolutions. For many of us, there will be tons of different goals that we have set that we aim to pursue during this New Year, and many of us will wholeheartedly strive to achieve them. A few of the top New Year’s Resolutions include weight loss, quitting smoking, eating healthier foods, improving skincare regiments, and bettering ourselves personally, physically, spiritually and mentally. One great way to get started on this path to newly found enlightenment is by detoxing from all of those toxins that your body has built up over the year prior. This list of easy ways to detox can help you more easily achieve your personal goals and aspirations for 2011.
1. Religiously drink water. Water is not only great for you, but you should be drinking your weight, in ounces, daily. This can help to purge toxins from your body, improve weight loss efforts and help you along the way.
2. Check out spa body wraps for improved weight loss and detoxification. There are many different body wraps that you can get that can greatly speed up your detoxification efforts, and many aid in weight loss, too.
3. Time to get back to the gym. Most people take a break from working out and from the gym over the holidays. Start back up slow, and work your way into a solid regiment once again.
4. Eat more vegetables. Your parents always encouraged you to do so, now you have to be the boss with the whip. Eat your greens; they help you detox, they are loaded with good stuff and rich with antioxidants.
5. Look into yoga and fitness classes. If the gym is not your friend, check out some dance fitness classes or yoga classes. They are both excellent ways to drop the pounds and detox.