It’s time to take a look at popular day spa trends in 2011, and what better of a place to examine day spa trends than at Moody? Many people often attribute the way that they look – or pursue different beauty regiments – from the wide variety of different treatments that they can enjoy receiving at various day spas across the country. And while many of these day spas offer a confluence of different treatments and share a general spa industry category in common, they often do not look like one another, and there are some interesting features and amenities that they offer that enables them to vary from one another; and which also allows for them to attract spa goers.
So with this in mind, let’s examine what comprises the top five day spa trends in 2011.
1. Medical day spas are truly taking over. Have you noticed how many different medical spas that there are currently? Tons, and tons! These newer day spas represent a trend where doctors are opening spas to offer laser hair removal, injections and other medical field related spa treatments.
2. Wellness and wellbeing: Your health is starting to be covered more and more at different day spas. Some even are starting to offer all natural treatments that use no chemicals, and this demand has spurred entire new product lines, too.
3. Speaking of health, naturopathic care is a newly evolving day spa trend as well. Some spas are now offering natural supplements for beauty, and others are evening staffing naturopaths to offer spa clients services.
4. Unique themes: Have you ever been to a day spa that looked like another? Chances are they share some features in common. But for the most part, they all have their own theme and appeal that makes them a truly unique place to relax at.
5. Makeup consultations are becoming the norm. Now those who are truly seeking to be as fashionable as is possible can get professional makeup consultations at day spas.